I'm a first-year graduate student at Seoul National University CSE, advised by Professor Gunhee Kim in the Vision & Learning Lab. Before starting my degree, I had an amazing experience working at NAVER Clova AI as a research intern.
My research focuses on the development of deep learning technologies utilizing psychological discoveries.Here is my CV.
- August 2019 - I won Kakao Travel Grant! See you at EMNLP, Hong Kong!
- July 2019 - Visited data center Gak(pronounced ɡɑ́k) of NAVER for SCAI summer retreat. Really refreshing!
- June 2019 - I had a meaningful visit to Minneapolis and Long Beach! Besides, I met David Silver at ICML!!!
- April 2019 - I won Kwanjeong scholarship! I am very honored and grateful.
- April 2019 - Our paper on exploration in RL has been accepted to ICML! California, Here I come 🎵
- March 2019 - Our NAACL-HLT paper has been selected for oral presentation! See you in Minneapolis!
- February 2019 - Our paper on summarization has been accepted to NAACL-HLT!
- December 2018 - I joined NAVER Clova AI Research as a research intern!
- March - November 2018 - I worked at IISI @ SNU as an assistant researcher.
- February 2018 - Graduated Yonsei University. Got B.A. for Psychology and B.S. for Computer Science. YES!!
I also go by the name of 순록킴 (pronounced su:n lok kim) Su:nlok means reindeer in Korean. In my spare time, I like to play Nintendo Switch or table tennis. And I always love to go taste delicious food. Please let me know if you know some great places to visit!